Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Btipsy Lemon Squeezer REVIEW

This is the first lemon squeezer I've ever tried (I used to have one of those manual twisty juicers, and it was a pain in the neck to use!) and I was pleasantly surprised by how well it works and how fuss-free it is. The metal is sturdier than it looks, so you can squeeze your citrus pretty hard and get maximum juicing benefits without popping a vein.

I'm glad it's made out of stainless steel so you don't have to worry about scratching it or rust.

The design is a little clunky which makes it difficult to store, but at least it's simple, so it's easy to clean.

Overall, I'd recommend it as a basic squeezer. I'm not sure how many uses I'd get out of this since I don't cook with lemon often, but it's still nice to have in the kitchen drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment