Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Makeup at Edenfantasys

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
Edenfantasys carries lots of things, from sex toys to clothing, but recently they've really expanded their selection of makeup products in their online store. I'm talking about lots of face cosmetics, lip glosses, lip balms, eyeshadow palettes, blush palettes, and even bronzers! As someone who is a makeup freak, I am ecstatic about these new additions.

These are some of my favorites:
Kissaholic aphrodisiac infused plumping lip gloss - Sensual bath
This is Kissaholic's aphrodisiac infused plumping lipgloss in Pomegranate Vanilla. I love the shade and the scent!! It is absolutely scrumptious. I don't know if the aphrodisiac part actually holds true, but wearing definitely does give me confidence and it's just a sexy name overall. I love this lipgloss and would definitely want to try it in a different shade/scent. Hm... maybe Peppermint or Pear.

Mineral beauty bronzer - Bronzer
Bella II Fiore's Mineral Beauty Bronzer is also another contender because it has tanning shades in one fun leopard pallete. This one is shiny and colorful so I think it's a great bronzer to use.

Double dipped lip balm - Lip balm
How cute are these little dessert flavored lip balm tins! This Double Dipped lip balm from Soap Not Radio is banana and dark chocolate double-sided. Yum and smooth all in one!

EdenFantasys, an online retailer of sex toys, sex media, and other accessories, compensated me with a gift card to their store in exchange for this post. I was not paid in any other format and all opinions remain my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment