10 Things You Didn’t Know About Anastasia Faith
1. I enjoy lists.
2. My name isn’t really Anastasia Faith. If I told you my real name, it would defeat the purpose of the pseudonym, so it’s for me to know.
3. I’m hoping to attend MTSU this fall for journalism, then get a job as a professional blogger or freelance writer, rent an apartment, and go to Nashville State for sign language interpreting.
4. I love Skillet, Thousand Foot Krutch, Red, and the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
5. I want to adopt—at least ten kids, but no more than twenty—both internationally and locally, including a set of twins (preferably a boy and a girl), and a set of Irish twins. That’s the family in my fantasy anyway. I’ll be happy with any, really.
6. I love Doctor Who, Sherlock, Monk, and Psych.
7. I learned to read when I was four.
8. I take pictures of grammatically incorrect signs.
9. My favorite candy bars are Butterfinger and Reese’s (any kind but the bars or the whipped Reese’s).
10. I’d love to be a screenwriter one day.
Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre - Christian YA Fiction
Rating – PG