Monday, June 27, 2011

The Jopen Vanity Line

Recently I discovered a line of sex toys at Edenfantasys called Jopen Vanity. Each toy is unique in shape; and there are about 10 different versions. Some of them have me scratching my head like "Huh?" How is THAT a sex toy? But they're so pretty and brightly colored, I don't doubt their abilities one bit. While on the pricey side, I am certain that though I have not tried any of them yet, that they are top-notch.

Look!

This one is called the Jopen Vanity Vr. 1. I believe it is a Kegel exerciser that vibrates. How cool is that! Using sex toys for health benefits is yet another reason to have them. It screams luxury vibe.

Jopen Vanity Vr4 - G-spot and clitoral vibrator
Uhh... lol. This one reminds me of a shark! This one is called Jopen Vanity Vr. 4. Its shape is very contoured and smooth; looks like the ideal rabbit vibrator. Though I do admit I might be scared at first to use it!

Jopen Vanity Vr10 - G-spot and clitoral vibrator
I introduce to you, Jopen Vanity Vr. 10! This one's my favorite because it just looks so fun. The clitoris stimulators resemble a rabbit (hence the name "rabbit vibe") and it's just so cute!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment