Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Why Sex Toys Matter

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Some people frown upon sex toys because they think sex toys are only for people who don't get any. While I'm sure sex toys can help make lonely nights feel a little less lonely for some people, I believe sex toys can actually enhance their and their partner's sex life.

Edenfantasys offers lots of couples sex toys, such as the WeVibe or various cock rings. That shows that sex toys are not meant solely for masturbation, and be used for actual sexual pleasure as well.

That being said, who said masturbation was a bad thing in the first place? Being able to "practice" on yourself by controlling your orgasms (or lack thereof) can enhance your sex life also.

I believe that sex toys can help both your personal and couples sexuality and therefore should be more widely used, if not widely appreciated.

I was compensated with a Edenfantasys gift card for writing this post. I am an Eden Ambassador, not a reviewer. All thoughts are my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment