Sunday, October 23, 2011

Blogging about blogging and reviewing

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
Edenfantasys always has the best selection of sex toys. I especially love how new ones are always coming in. Their inventory is growing every day, it's mind-boggling really!

but what I love even more is everything ELSE Edenfantasys has to offer. They have quick and awesome customer service, as well as lots of programs to make us consumers feel very involved- and we have our benefits to!

For instance, if you want to become an EdenAmbassador like me, you can get free Edenfantasys gift cards a couple times a month. how cool is that! All you have to do is blog....easy peasy. Edenfantasys is a great sex store and it needs more people to spread the word about it. If you're interested in joining, but aren't sure you'd be good at writing testimonials, email Jenn and at least give it a shot! You'll never know what your talents are until you try.

Another great program is the EdenReview program, which is basically where you get free products in exchange for honest reviews. Now that's pretty cool if I do say so myself. I might start doing that actually, but you can't be a reviewer and ambassador at the same time, so I'll have to choose one over the other! Hm....

No comments:

Post a Comment