Sunday, October 12, 2014

iGotTech Sticky Suction Car Mount Review

When Quality and Convenience Count, Nothing But a Sticky Suction Stand Will Do! Order your own Sticky Suction Stand today.

Use it in your car to easily hold your gadgets and add a super convenience to your commutes. Once you've seen for yourself how handsome is the Sticky Suction Stand and how easy it is to use we're confident you'll have LOADS MORE than 5 reasons to love it! Why wait till your current car mount or even your air vents finally break down. Haven't you put up with enough inconvenience? Order your Sticky Suction Stand and join thousands of other satisfied customers who LOVE the "Sticky" difference!

My review: I'm actually quite a fan of this car mount. The sticky pad that holds your phone is unique, and it sticks to virtually any smooth hard surface so it's compatible with all phone or GPS devices. At first I was a bit hesitant to try it because the adhesive seemed less reliable than a clamp or lock like other car mounts I've tried, but this "stickiness" is less like a sticker and more like a really firm grip, which was different, but pretty cool. The adhesive is reusable, so if it were to come into too much contact with dust, lint, etc. and lose its stickiness, all you have to do to reincorporate its adhesive properties is wash it with soap and water. I think that's pretty neat.

The neck of the mount is very sturdy and holds my phone upright in the car, however, the suction cup base could use a little improving. It isn't so weak that it fell off every few seconds, but it definitely had trouble sticking to rougher surfaces like my dashboard and wooden surfaces like my desk. It is ideal for plastic or glass, which complete smoothness.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment