Sunday, October 12, 2014

Surpahs Shiny Small Lightweight Digital Bathroom Scale Review

This Sachet Pink small, sleek, lovely digital bathroom scale measures your body weight and calculates your Body Mass Index (BMI), it can identify 4 pre-defined users, results are displayed on its 2.3" (59mm) diameter big round shiny LCD, with very nice blue backlight, supports easy reading in the dark. 

The BMI scale features smart gravity point detect and auto-calibrate. The G-Sensor patent-pending technology embded in 4 TPU skidproof stands support more stable and accurate measurement from 11 lb to 330 lb. New "Sense-ON" patent-pending technology gets instant readings when you step on the scale.

My review: This is such a cute, sleek bathroom scale that I've loved getting to use. It's a simple and to-the-point scale that tells your weight, and the base grips make it great for any hard (hardwood, tile, or linoleum) surface.

I love the cheery bubblegum pink color and the shiny, classy feel to it. Every time I step on it, it feels like I'm stepping onto a luxurious surface, like in a spa, and the backlight of the scale isn't only pretty, but also allows for reading in dimmer light as well.

Honestly I think it's a little expensive for a digital scale (currently $30 on Amazon) but if you really care about the appearance and quality of your scales, I'd definitely recommend this one.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment