Sunday, October 12, 2014

Optimal Omega 3 Fish Oil Review

  • Premium Quality Fish Oil - Potent 600mg DHA and 800mg EPA (1,400 mg Omega-3 Fatty Acids) per 2g serving. More than double than that contained in lower quality fish oils!
  • Maximum Purity - Optimal Omega 3 has been through the molecular distillation purification process which removes harmful toxins such as mercury and PCB
  • Enteric Coating ensures Maximum Absorption of Essential Fatty Acids by allowing the soft gels to pass through the stomach directly to the small intestine. This also prevents fishy burps!
  • Amazing Value for Money - 180 Premium Quality Softgels Provide 90 servings. So one bottle can last you up to 3 months!
  • Clinically Shown to Support Heart, Joint, Skin and Cognitive Health*

  • My review: As someone who's been taking fish oil for years now, I have pretty high standards for my fish oil supplements. Optimal Health Labs have come out with a fish oil that has a high concentration of Omega 3's all the while having gone extensive purification processes to eliminate toxins like mercury and PCB that are usually associated with fish consumption.

    Omega 3's are crucial for brain and heart health, and they are found naturally in fish and shellfish. However, if you either do not like the taste of fish, or can't have much of it due to high cholesterol, a fish oil supplement is the way to go. This supplement does have a fishy smell to it, but I've yet to come across one that doesn't (even the GNC brands smell/taste fishy). It isn't overwhelming, but if you absolutely hate the smell of fish, you may want to find a better option to get your Omega 3's in, such as using plant-based capsules.

    This 180-count bottle only costs $30 on Amazon, and is a three-month supply, which I think is a pretty good deal. It is recommended to take 2 capsules daily, but I usually only take one per day because I like and incorporate seafood into my regular diet, and to stretch my bottle out longer. It is not recommended to take more than 2 capsules per day.


    I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment