Sunday, October 12, 2014

True Synergy Yacon Syrup Review

Study Conducted By Dr. Oz

After the four weeks, there were forty women who completed the test as required, and 29 of them lost weight in some form. Fourteen of the women reportedly lost five pounds or more, with the average weight loss overall coming in at 2.9 pounds. There also was a 1.9-inch average waist size reduction. The best low-glycemic sweetener ever has been found Fresh pressed from the Yacon root (Smallanthus sonchifolius) this syrup is a gift from nature that has been enjoyed for centuries in the Andean highlands of Peru. Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Use Yacon Root Syrup as you would honey agave stevia or maple syrup on foods in recipes and to sweeten beverages.

Note: Must be refrigerated after opening - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.

My review: Yacon syrup is a no-calorie sweetener that could serve as a honey, maple syrup, or sugar alternative. 

It smells and looks like molasses, but I would say it's far less sweet in its pure form. I would not use this to drizzle over my pancakes or waffles, because it's not that kind of sweet, and it has a bit of a pungent earthy flavor to it. However, it's an absolute lifesaver for baking! If you're a health foodie like me, or just want to cut calories in baked goods, use yacon syrup to substitute for sugar or honey. I almost always bake with honey or maple syrup, and replace about half of the amount the recipe calls for, with yacon. Best of all, it's all-natural and vegan, so you can eat this on any diet.

True Synergy provides a high-quality syrup in an easy-pour bottle. This stuff is 100% pure so you know you have no added sugars or fillers here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment