Saturday, May 10, 2014

Garcinia Cambogia Advanced/Slender Cleanse Bundle Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

  • YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT FASTER USING A COMPLETE FAT BURNING SYSTEM...It's a proven fact! - Just using Garcinia alone won't do it...YOU NEED THE ULTIMATE WEIGHT LOSS BUNDLE!- High Potency Garcinia Cambogia Advanced working synergistically with Gentle Slender Cleanse Advanced. Together they will Deliver Safe, Effective, Convenient and All Natural Fat Burning Weight Loss!!!
  • AS SEEN ON TV Doctor's "Miracle Fat Burner in a Bottle" FULL STRENGTH Garicina Cambogia Advanced and the Perfect Gentle Colon Cleanse of Slender Cleanse Advanced for your PERFECT Slimming 1-2 PUNCH!
  • Burns Away Stubborn Belly, thigh and Butt Fat Yet Still Has Less than 5% Caffeine for "Jitter-Free" - MAXIMUM Weight Loss, Energy Boost and A General Sense of Calm Well-being!
  • 100% Natural Veggie Caps with a FULL 60% HCA-Absolutely NO Fillers, NO Binders, NO Artificial Ingredients, GLUTEN-FREE, Made in the USA in a FDA Certified and GMP Approved State of the Art Facility!

  • I have heard a lot about Garcinia Cambogia as a appetite suppressant and decided to give it a try. I am by no means overweight but overeating has always been a problem for me (mostly due to guilt) so I've always wanted to lose a few vanity pounds by stopping the snacking.

    Green Coffee Bean Extract can apparently increase energy and "detox" your body.

    This review is purely based off my own experience with the products.

    Long story short, this supplement bundle pretty much did nothing for me. Nothing good, nothing bad.

    I took one pill before breakfast as directed, but didn't eat any less. I did feel slightly fuller and ready to start my day, but that may have just been a placebo effect.

    One of the most noticeably effects were extreme hunger pangs around lunchtime. You are supposed to take two pills a day, which I did, but noticed nothing during the two weeks I used the product.

    I wasn't any hungrier throughout the evening, but I wasn't eating less either.


    I took two pills for almost two weeks and saw nothing. No changes in appetite and no changes in weight. Sorely disappointing. To make matters worse, since this supplement is NOT FDA-approved, there is nothing we know about its consequences to our health. Even Dr. Oz isn't completely reliable considering he advertises for profit. There are hundreds of websites advertising the "health benefits" of Garcinia Cambogia, as well as an equal amount warning you about the DANGEROUS side effects, but all of them seem like sponsored or scammy sites. I haven't read one genuine review saying this actually worked for anyone, so I became really skeptical.


    I stopped using the product because it had no effect on me and possible health risks. I will not completely debunk the supposed health benefits since I did not try both products that long, and because maybe I am an outlier in terms of weight loss solutions, but it just didn't work for me.

    I also just noticed the health claims say: NOTE: This product is specifically designed for men and women that NEED TO LOSE MORE THAN 10 LBS, which definitely was not my issue. I was trying to lose 5 pounds, 10 max over a course of a few months. Maybe I just wasn't a good target group for this product.

    I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment