Thursday, May 1, 2014

Life & Food 1600 MG Garcinia Cambogia Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

GARCINIA CAMBOGIA EXTRACT 1600 MG
 
WHY CHOOSE LIFE & FOOD GARCINIA CAMBOGIA 1600 MG?
Our product contains a Strengthened 800 Mg per capsule, as opposed to most 500 Mg capsule products out there. The UPGRADED STRENGTH formula enhances the effects and accounts for reduced absorption rates when taken by various individuals.

The single biggest factor contributing to weight-loss benefits are dependent on the potency of the Garcinia Cambogia extract used. The majority of Garcinia Cambogia products either use:


  • Low quality mass produced extracts.
  • Low potency 500 mg capsules that do NOT get absorbed by our bodies.
  • Are NOT manufactured with the Garcinia Cambogia extract used from the original clinical trials. 

Our products are sourced and tested to make sure they are of the HIGHEST quality and bio-availability in the market.

This product is stimulant free and also promote a balanced, lighter mood by boosting Serotonin levels without giving you the jitters as some weight loss supplements do. Allergen-free, our product uses a vegetable capsule with no fillers or binders, mixing Garcinia Cambogia fruit rind with calcium and potassium for added absorption your body needs.

Made and manufactured in world class GMP certified facilities in the USA. This product is free of contaminants, fillers, binders, or toxins. Quality and safety are a primary focus for all Life & Food branded products.


My review:
I had heard a lot about Garcinia Cambogia as a appetite suppressant and decided to give it a try. I am by no means overweight but overeating has always been a problem for me (mostly due to guilt) so I've always wanted to lose a few vanity pounds by stopping the snacking.

This review is purely based off my own experience with the product.

Long story short, this supplement pretty much did nothing for me. Nothing good, nothing bad.

I took one pill before breakfast as directed, but didn't eat any less. I did feel slightly fuller and ready to start my day, but that may have just been a placebo effect.

One of the most noticeably effects were extreme hunger pangs around lunchtime. You are supposed to take two pills a day, one before a meal (I did breakfast and lunch), but because these pill are 1600mg each and Dr. Oz recommends no more than 3000mg per day, I only took one pill, and that was in the mornings before breakfast. For about a week, I got that really hollow stomach feeling around lunchtime so I scarfed down a quick lunch every day.

I wasn't any hungrier throughout the evening, but I wasn't eating less either.


I took one pill a day for almost two weeks and saw nothing. No changes in appetite and no changes in weight. Sorely disappointing. To make matters worse, since this supplement is FDA approved, there is nothing we know about its consequences to our health. Even Dr. Oz isn't completely reliable considering he advertises for profit. There are hundreds of websites advertising the "health benefits" of Garcinia Cambogia, as well as an equal amount warning you about the DANGEROUS side effects, but all of them seem like sponsored or scammy sites. I haven't read one genuine review saying this actually worked for anyone, so I became really skeptical.


I stopped using the product because it had no effect on me and possible health risks. If I had purchased this product, I would return it right away.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment