Wednesday, May 21, 2014

InstaNatural Rosehip Seed Oil Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Great Skin Is Just A Few Drops Away!
Add InstaNatural Rosehip seed oil to your routine for:
• Damage caused to skin due to sun-exposure 
• Getting help with dryness, roughness and more 
• Decreasing old and hardened scars and diminishing the appearance of marks, including acne scars, burn scars, dark spots and stretch marks 
• Nourishing the skin deeply to make the skin smoother and more even. 
• Shinier hair and nail care.

Give your Skin a chemical free 'NATURAL' Moisturizer!
• InstaNatural Rosehip seed oil is 100% pure and USDA certified organic, and unrefined to give you safe and effective multi benefits. 
• Contains Essential fatty acids (Omega 6, 3 and 9), which is beneficial for healing the skin.

This was an interesting oil to try because it's a little different from the usual oil getup in my beauty routine. I had tried InstaNatural's Argan oil (which I LOVED) and thought this oil would be similar, but it's a bit thicker in consistency (a little oilier) and has a slightly flowery, seedy scent to it. It definitely isn't overwhelming or even that noticeable, as it disappears after rubbing it in.

The main product claims of rosehip seed oil is obviously to help with skin dryness, but also to help heal stretch marks and faded scars. Interesting! I have stretch marks on the insides of my thighs due to weight gain/loss, so I thought this would be the perfect oil to try.

I used it for a few weeks and can't say I've had immediate results with the scar reduction, but I love how it glides onto my skin. It definitely is a great moisturizer and a non-sticky, all-natural, and organic way to smooth your skin. I will definitely continue using this oil to see what happens.

I will be making a comprehensive post of all of InstaNatural's products including the Vitamin C serum, Moroccan rose water, Moroccan Argan oil, and Emu oil, at my main blog.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment