Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mystellic Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

The Secret to Reverse Signs of Aging, Making You Look and Feel Younger!

This is The Highest Quality, Most Potent & Effective Vitamin C Serum on The Market Are You Looking Older than You Feel? Natures Best Vitamin C Serum is Clinically Proven and tested to:

  • Works for all skin types, dry, oily, sensitive as its made from Pure Natural Organic Ingredients. 
  • Reduces acne by removing toxins & creating collagen for firmer, plumper, healthier skin.
  • Minimizes Redness of scars and acne by lightening pigment showing a more youthful you.
  • Is the perfect consistency for applying, not to watery.

Amazing Benefits to Your Skin are:

  • Instantly gain a smoother complexion and tighter skin for a more radiant beautiful you.
  • Antioxidants reduce skin damage caused by years of aging, uv rays & pollution.
  • Reverses the effects of aging, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Stimulate the synthesis of collagen making your skin look years younger, firmer, & more vibrant

If Dramatic Results are What you are Looking for, We have the Product for You

I have been using this serum for about three weeks now, and while in some respect, I can feel my face absorbing my moisturizer better, I think it is too harsh on my skin. My skin has felt rougher the past few weeks, and I've had more acne outbreaks than usual. While acne and sensitive skin is a problem for me overall, it got noticeably worse after and while using this product. I had pretty smooth and blemish-free skin before using this product.

The main product claims for this serum are that it minimizes wrinkles and fine lines AND helps with uneven skin tone. Overall it seems like this product would increase skin elasticity and give a "luminous glow" but none of these happened to me. I am not at that stage where I need to worry about wrinkles yet (I'm in the 18-24 age range), but the main reason I wanted to try this product was to even out my skin tone, for instance, for the sun damage and acne scarring. Sadly, this didn't happen either, and it in fact exacerbated my acne.

I contacted the seller to see if this was normal, and they said Vitamin C serums were typically GOOD for acne. However, for me, that obviously wasn't the case.

The serum itself is hardly a serum; its consistency is more like that of a toner. It looks like water, though maybe a little less clear (it has a translucent shade, like starchy water) but is just as runny as water. It does not have a particular fragrance (which is good, because I'd rather it be all-natural than have added fragrances), but it does have an almost-medicinal smell to it. It is not noticeable when applied, thought.

It isn't greasy at all but after putting it all over my face, my face does feel a little sticky and tacky, rather than soft and smooth. That's why I definitely recommend using a moisturizer over this; the product itself does not really moisturize (even though it claims to have moisturizing ingredients).

I will be making a Vitamin C comparison post for all the Vitamin C serums I have tried, on my main blog.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment