Saturday, July 5, 2014

Azure Naturals ULTIMATE HYALURONIC ACID Serum Review


  • ULTIMATE HYALURONIC by Azure Naturals is Made in the USA and Contains the Highest Quality Natural and Organic Ingredients Available, 98% Natural, 72% Organic! Recommended for Use With Azure Naturals ULTIMATE VITAMIN C.
  • Our Hyaluronic Acid Serum Will Deeply Hydrate Your Skin, Removing Fine Lines and Wrinkles!
  • Softens and Smoothes Skin, Visibly Reduces Appearance of Fine Lines, Wrinkles and Age Spots
  • Contains No Alcohol, No Parabens, Plant Based, No GMO's, Cruelty and Gluten Free, Made in the USA In Our Advanced FDA Registered Facility
  • ONE YEAR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are so confident that we have created the best Natural and Organic skin care products available we back all of our products by a 365-day, 100% Hassle-Free, Money Back Guarantee. If you don't absolutely love any of our products we will give you a full refund, including shipping, no matter where you buy the product!

My review: Azure Naturals's Hyaluronic Acid Serum was the first hyaluronic acid serum I'd tried, and so far, it's my favorite as well. I love the company's commitment to using natural products at professional strength, but still make the formula gentle enough for everyone, even people with sensitive skin.

Hyaluronic acid isn't as common in the beauty market as Vitamin C is (yet!) so I'll give you a little intro on it first. Hyaluronic acid, in pure form, is commonly used as acne treatment, but in this serum, it also targets anti-aging. The acid, which sounds scary, but is still gentle enough for your face, holds a lot of moisture, so it's great under lotions or facial moisturizers. Basically, it makes your moisturizer penetrate your skin more deeply.

I use it on top of my vitamin c serum (after cleansing and toning) and let it dry a bit. It does feel slightly tacky and sticky, but it's supposed to feel that way. After moisturizing, you can't feel it at all, and I can definitely tell my moisturizer gets absorbed into my face well.

This product makes my skin sooo smooth and hasn't done wonders on my acne, but it hasn't made me totally break out either. So if you have sensitive or acne prone skin, don't be afraid to give this a try! I love how Azure Naturals makes their products AFFORDABLE too. This hyaluronic acid serum and their Vitamin C serums are actually not as expensive as others I've seen on the market, which just shows their dedication to making beauty products accessible to everyone!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment