Thursday, July 10, 2014

Foxbrim Vitamin C Serum Review

Get the GLOW! It's never been easier!
Foxbrim provides you the most Advanced and Complete Vitamin C serum on the market. Are you ready to Glide your Hands over Smooth Supple Skin?
• Foxbrim's Unmatched Advanced Formula puts the HIGHEST QUALITY All-Natural and Organic Ingredients to Work For You. 
• Achieve That Youthful Glow! 
• Reduce and Diminish Fine Lines and Wrinkles. 
• Soothes and Hydrates Under-nourished skin.
You at your beautiful skins best - Foxbrim's potent Vitamin C serum puts nature on your side!
• Our Customers Rave About Their Results - Even From The First Use! 
• Rejuvenating aged and worn skin has never been so easy. 
• Brighter and younger looking skin - It's GUARANTEED!

Review: Foxbrim's vitamin C serum is a great anti-aging and anti-wrinkle serum. I have been using it for a few weeks now and it always makes my face very smooth. It does feel slightly tacky even though the serum is completely clear and liquid-like, resembling water, however it is not sticky or irritating, which is what matters. As long as I put on moisturizer on afterwards, like you are supposed to, my skin feels fine.

I like this product because it did not break me out or cause any rashes or anything like that. I will definitely be using it regularly!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment