Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Salt Soap Review


  • Infused with 100% Pure Dead Sea Salts from the Dead Sea
  • Dead Sea Salt Contains over 21 Minerals Key to Skin Health and Beauty
  • Deeply Moisturizing and Hydrating Soap great for Dry and Normal to Dry Skin
  • Dead Sea Minerals Essential to Skin Function Contained in the Soap Include Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc and More.
  • Great Value and Benefits for A Daily Moisturizing Facial Cleanser


  • Review: I love this soap but I don't think I could use it on my face because it seems a little harsh. The ingredients are all natural but it seems like a very strong soap.

    The lather is white and creamy, but not very thick or bubbly, so you have to use quite a lot of it. However, it definitely gives your skin a clean feeling, not with any tacky residue leftover. I keep using this in the shower because it's a good body cleanser. However, because it is expensive ($11 for one bar is pretty steep), I would not store it in the shower, but rather in a soap dish away from water (maybe in a cabinet or shelf).


    I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment