Sunday, July 13, 2014

Simply Vitamin C Serum Review

The Power To Looking Younger and Having Perfect Skin Is In This 2 OZ Vitamin C Bottle
Get compliments on your skin and look younger. Get rid of fine lines, wrinkles, and brighten your skin
Simply Vitamin C Serum is a very potent and high quality product that is proven to help you look and feel younger.
Don't waste your money on expensive products, facelifts, lasers, or chemical peels. Vitamin C is proven to stimulate collagen and reverses the effects of environmental damage.
What Will Simply Vitamin C Do For Me?
- Improves your skins texture to give you a glowing, smooth, and vibrant complexion.
- Increases the body's natural collagen production, making your skin look younger.
- High quality ingredients of Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin E diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reverses the damage caused by smoke, bad products, chemicals, pollution, and the sun.
- Brightens your skin.
- Hydrates and moisturizes.
Why Choose Simply Vitamin C Over Other Brands?
- Our Vitamin C comes in a 2 OZ bottle compared to others with 1 OZ.
- We guarantee high quality natural and organic ingredients.
- We guarantee your satisfaction or your money back.
- Proven and immediate results.
My review: Simply Vitamin C Serum's serum was a pleasant serum to try. It contains both hyaluronic acid and Vitamin E on top of Vitamin C, so it helped absorb my moisturizer better and made my skin soft. I love the huge 2 oz. bottle as well; it is bound to last me a several months!
My only warning against this product would be to those who have sensitive skin. This did not make me break out terribly (you may experience exacerbated acne at first, just because your skin is getting used to it) but it did feel slightly irritating at times and made my skin redder than normal. It is an acid after all. If this happens to you, discontinue use or use more sparingly! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment