Monday, June 30, 2014

Adovia Mineral Lift Serum Review



  • Achieve An Instant Lift and Anti Aging Effects on Your Skin
  • Delivers Anti Wrinkle Results Over Time
  • Vitamin C - Also Contains a High Concentration of Vitamin C for Anti Wrinkle Antioxidant Skin Protection
  • Dead Sea Salt - Formulated with a High Concentration of Dead Sea Minerals and Salt - 21 Minerals Essential for Skin Health and Beauty
  • Non-Oily Moisturizer Delivers Deep Hydration and Nutrient Absorption


  • Review: This serum is quite thick, it has more of a lotion consistency. The natural dead sea salt minerals it contains supposedly lifts and helps prevent wrinkles. I can't say anything about its anti-wrinkle properties as I do not have any fine lines, but this is definitely a rich, concentrated serum to use under your moisturizer. I think it hydrated my skin, but it almost felt tacky because of the cream-like consistency.

    However, it did not make me break out like some serums/lotions have in the past, so I might continue using it just to see if it has any long-term effects. Hopefully I'll have good results!


    I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment