Friday, August 1, 2014

Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream Review


Look Younger Than You Are With Our Revolutionary Age Defense Eye Cream!
You've come to the right place if:
~ You're saying NO to sticky creams that burn and leave your skin itchy and dry; 
~ You want a cream that doesn't give itself away under make up; 
~ All you want is a Guaranteed solution for all your eye woes, whether its dark circles, wrinkles, puffiness, crow's feet, fine lines, sags or bags.

We're special because:
~ We reject the idea of using harsh chemicals for the delicate eye area and use natural & organic ingredients instead; 
~ We've packed in Vitamins C+E+B5, Peptides, Retinol and Hyaluronic Acid; 
~ We know that's not enough. So we've added Antioxidants, Minerals and Plant Oils: Aloe, Witch Hazel, Cucumber, Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, Licorice, Eyebright, Avocado Oil and Rose Hip Oil (to name just a few!); 
~ Our cream works well on all skin types and leaves your skin looking and feeling firm, plump and young; 
~ You can get fast and lasting results and be at the receiving end of compliments!

Review: Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream is an all-natural eye cream full of vitamins and nutrients to hydrate your skin. It targets ALL eye skin and undereye problems, and my main focuses were dark circles and puffiness (I don't have to worry about wrinkles yet).

The cream is SO silky smooth and a little definitely goes a long way. I would say a half pump is enough for both eyes. It applies very silkily and is very light; it's a lightweight cream that isn't heavy or weighs my skin down like other creams. Since it is almost completely oil based, I was afraid it would break me out, but I have had no problems with that so far.

It is definitely refreshing for my undereyes and moisturizes the skin around my eyes very well. I only use it in the nighttime so that it won't make me oily during the day. It feels like it is a very gentle, fresh moisturizer but have not seen its dark circle reducing effects yet. I look forward to trying this longer and seeing if it reduces my dark circles.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment