Thursday, August 14, 2014

NightFood Review


Finally, the perfect snack for people who snack at night!
You don't beat nighttime cravings with chips or ice cream, and you know you can't beat them with carrot sticks or rice cakes.
You need NightFood.
Review: WOW, these snack bars are absolutely delicious!! I can't believe how decadent the combination of dark chocolate crisp and white chocolate coating are, in fairly low-calorie, guilt free bar!

Each bar is about 140 calories which isn't exactly nothing in a diet, but it's much healthier than unhealthy fried foods like chips and donuts. To me, they taste like Clif bars but MUCH tastier. And they're nice and chewy, yet crispy at the same time too, like a thick, chocolatey rice crispy bar. Amazing!

Honestly I don't think they do much to beat nighttime cravings or help you sleep better or anything like that. While they were a satisfying snack, they didn't make me completely full either; they are pretty small bars. I'm sure if you could control yourself and eat these INSTEAD of unhealthy snacks, you'd save lots of calories, but they don't stop you from eating unhealthy snacks to begin with. To make yourself feel fuller, drink a lot of water with consumption. I typically down a whole water bottle while eating my NightFood bars and then brush my teeth right afterwards to cut any cravings.
However, because of just how absolutely delicious they are, I'm planning on buying my own box now! NightFood is currently holding a promotion where you can get a FREE trial box of delicious Cookies 'n' Dreams bars—just pay $4.95 shipping. That's still less than $1 for each bar, so it's a great deal! They have a new flavor coming out soon as well, so be on the lookout for that!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment