Saturday, August 2, 2014

Propresser Garlic Press Review

When Quality and Convenience Count, Nothing But Propresser Will Do!
Here are 5 Reasons You're Going to LOVE Your Propresser Garlic Press
1. It easily minces garlic in one press (No more sore palms or aching fingers like you get with other garlic presses)
2. Large capacity basket (Press good sized cloves ... even if you leave the peels on)
3. No more stinky "garlic hands" (Easy to use and even easier to clean so you won't have to worry about smelling like garlic cloves all day)
4. Heavy duty, quality construction (BUT it weighs in at a svelte 9.3 oz so ANYONE can use it effortlessly)
5. Backed by an INSANE Double Guarantee! (Order yours now because you literally RISK NOTHING!)
Order your own Propresser Garlic Press today. Use it in your kitchen to effortlessly press garlic and add loads of flavor to your favorite dishes.
Once you've seen for yourself how handsome is the Propresser Garlic Press, how easy it is to use, how quickly you can clean it, we're confident you'll have LOADS MORE than 5 reasons to love it!
Review: I love using fresh garlic when cooking, and probably work with it on a daily basis. Sure, it's easier to just use the frozen kind, but nothing beats the aroma and taste of FRESHLY minced garlic in recipes!

The problem is, I hate mincing garlic. It makes my hands smell, it makes my cutting boards smell, and like chopping up an onion, it just isn't pleasant to do. Propresser Garlic Press will save you from all that with the simple squeeze of a clamp. All you have to do is place clove or two of unpeeled garlic—yes, unpeeled!—squeeze hard, and you have freshly minced garlic. It's really easy as that.
I was blown away by how easily this presses garlic. At first, I was skeptical because I thought the garlic peel would somehow get in the way, but the garlic itself comes out beautifully. Inside the press, you have a completely empty peel that you can just discard. It's so easy to clean this device as well, because the peel somehow picks up most of the garlic debris when you take it out of the chamber.
Lots of research has been done by culinary professionals, regarding the taste of minced versus pressed garlic and most verdicts are that pressed tastes better and sweeter because the bitter core of the garlic clove is not included when you press garlic. I couldn't tell a huge difference in taste, but I sure did get finer, easier pieces of garlic! I never have to mince garlic by hand again!
A little tip for beginners or first-time garlic pressers like me: This press is NOT a simple one-touch device, and you do have to put in a little elbow grease when pressing your garlic. I have very little upper body strength so I had to put some effort into squeezing the press, but it wasn't impossible. I think I'll get the hang of it eventually. Big buff guys (like my boyfriend) will have no problems with pressing. Weaklings like me may struggle a bit. Regardless, this is my new favorite kitchen tool and I can definitely see myself using it regularly.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment