Saturday, August 2, 2014

Everyday Kitchen Essentials Nut Milk Bag Review

Are You Fed Up with Cheesecloths, Cheap Nut Milk Bags, and Pulp Left Over in Your Drink?
Discover the Premium Nylon Nut Milk Bag that can be used over and over — and will produce nut milk to die for!
We know that attaining the perfect consistency for your nut milk can be hard when you’re working with low-quality bags that tear after one use, or messy cheesecloths that rip and leave milk in places you don’t want it.
This revolutionary nut milk bag is…
Durable and Long-Lasting. Premium nylon fabric holds up to the most strenuous nut milk-making around.
Large Enough to Hold It All. Unlike other bags, at 10 X 13 inches LARGE, this bag fits over bowls for easy straining.
Join the “Nut-Milk Making Revolution” Today
• Keeps pulp OUT of your drinks
• Cleans easily (no more moldy bags!)
• Perfect for the first-time nut-milk maker
Order today, and you’ll receive our Exclusive Recipe Book with tons of delicious recipes for nut milks of all flavors!
Review: This nut milk bag from Everyday Kitchen Essentials is the perfect multi-purpose kitchen tool. You can use it for a variety of different recipes, not just nut milk: including juicing, cheesemaking, and just straining in general. I made homemade jello with this and had to puree fruit and strain it to get rid of the pulp and seeds. The nut milk bag, made out of nylon, which almost feels like a slightly stretch plastic, is VERY durable. I squeezed the life out of this bag and it didn't wear out! The rounded bottom is perfect for collecting pump, and makes it easy to clean since nothing gets stuck in corners.
What I didn't like is how easily this bag stained. Since I was using fruit, obviously there were lots of messy colors involved, but even after washing it vigorously with soap and water, some of the fruit stains would not come out. I read somewhere you should bleach the bag naturally with grapefruit seed extract.... but it's not like I just have grapefruit seed extract lying around the house. The bag is clean, but it just looks nasty from all the stains. I wish it was reusable but the stains make me not want to use it again. I may have to invest in a new one.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment