Saturday, August 2, 2014

Matcha DNA Organic Matcha Green Tea Review

MatchaDNA's matcha green tea powder comes in individually wrapped single-serve packets, which make tea-making SO convenient. No messy measuring or spillage whenever you want some hot green tea or a nice green tea latte; these pre-measured packets take the guesswork out of everything and allow great portion control.

For me, one 3 oz. packet lasts two cups of tea, and the consistency of the powder is fantastic. It is very fine, very smooth powder that dissolves instantly in hot water. I love the smooth, rich taste of it as well.

MatchaDNA's Green Tea Matcha is high-quality green tea powder, and it's currently on sale for $19.71 for an entire bag (original price $35). Considering how tasty this stuff is, I'd definitely say it's worth it.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment