Friday, June 6, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


  • Made with Real Dead Sea Salt - 100% Pure and Genuine for an infusion of 21 Minerals Essential to Proper Skin and Hair Function.
  • Leaves Hair Looking Hydrated, Healthy and Silky.
  • Helps to Reduce the appearance of Dandruff and Dry, Flaky Scalp.
  • Aloe Vera Deeply Nourishes the Scalp and Hair - Hydrating it from Within.
  • WE SELL OUT FAST - Get it soon before we run out again. We try to produce this item as fast as we can. Dead Sea Salt contains more than 21 skin and hair rebuilding minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium.

Review:
I absolutely love this Dead Sea Salt conditioner. I wasn't sure what the benefits of dead sea salt were to hair prior to trying it, but it's overall very hydrating and good for the scalp; I could feel the difference after just one use.

Adovia has lots of products, and I'm currently using this with the Dead Sea shampoo, which is another product I love.

A comprehensive review will be posted to my main blog featuring all of the Adovia products I have tried, including the masks, shampoo, and conditioner.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment