Thursday, June 19, 2014

LOVELY LASHES Eyelash Curler Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

LOVELY LASHES "THE PROFESSIONAL'S CHOICE"
Why Should I Choose Lovely Lashes Eyelash Curler ?
If you desire gorgeous eyes, you need more than make up. As a lady, you need long, thick and dark eyelashes. I need to add, very importantly that you keep them curly and sexy. Lovely Lashes Eyelash Curler does just that for you.
Lovely Lashes Benefits and Features
✓ All Purpose Curling -
Curls Short Lashes, Medium Lashes and Long Lashes. No matter the type or length of your lashes; the shape or size of your eyes, Lovely Lashes takes care of you.
✓ Creates Great Curls That Lasts All Day Long -The special design of this curler makes it possible to activate high quality wavy curls that spruce up ordinary lashes
✓ No Pinch, No Tugs, Just Perfect Lashes -One drawback for eyelash curlers is the tugging and pinching. Lovely Lashes is designed to ensure the curler does not clip and pull your lashes
✓ Gentle and Soft Pad Design With Rubber Grip Handle -This handle ensures ease of use. Your hand is now free to concentrate on getting your lashes curled
Get FULL, SEXY eyelashes today... grab your Lovely Lashes Eye Lash Curler 100% Risk-Free!
✓ 100% Lifetime Guarantee! -We are so confident of our curlers that we guarantee they'll never give you trouble. If for any reason, they do, you are backed by our 100% no questions asked guarantee. 

Review: I was pleasantly surprised by how well this eyelash curler works. It has a narrow "clamp", so it gets really close to your lashline and curls eyelashes well. The curl was immediate, I only had to curl each eye a few times, and lasted pretty much the whole day.

I would recommend curling once, adding a coat of mascara, and then curling once more for maximum results.


The only drawback was there was slight pinching, unlike the product statement says. The curve of the curler does not fit the shape of my eye exactly so it did hurt a little—my Japonesque and Shu Umura curlers do not have this problem—but that's the price of pain, right? :) I'm definitely glad to have this extra curler handy, I can see myself using it regularly because I'm one of those people who keeps an eyelash curler everywhere! On my makeup vanity, in my purse, in my schoolbag, even in the car!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment