Friday, June 13, 2014

Grazia Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Grazia® Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan is a non-stick food grade silicone muffin cupcake baking pan that is extremely easy to clean, safe to use in the oven, microwave, dishwasher, or freezer. It is heat resistant for up to 450°F.

--FDA Approved
--High Quality Construction
--Manufactured in Socially Compliant Facility

This is a really adorable muffin pan that makes mini muffins. I love how it's silicone so the muffins just pop out. I have made other things with this so far, such as quiches and even little egg and bacon tarts. All you have to do is spray the pan with cooking spray, and because it's technically "non-stick," no scrubbing burned pans after baking. Love the idea!

I also appreciate how you can use it in the microwave too, to make quick mug cakes and the like.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment