Saturday, June 21, 2014

Salmon & Sweet Potato Grain-Free Petbrosia Pet Food


Petbrosia determines the right Petbrosia diet for your dog or cat based on their breed, age, weight, food allergies, activity level, and other needs you feel should be brought to our attention. We use only the highest quality, all-natural ingredients, grown and raised by farmers across America. No corn, No wheat, No soy, and No by-products.

My review: I love the idea of this pet food, how you can customize a food type and plan based off your pet's weight, breed, age, and any special conditions such as allergies.

Petbrosia pet food does not contain all the harmful additives, and no soy, grains, or artificial colorings either. This is all-natural super healthy food for your dog or cat!

Here's a handy pet food comparison chart to show you how all-natural and healthy Petbrosia is compared to other brands.

My family pup tried the Salmon & Sweet Potato Grain-Free Dog food (although there is cat food available as well) and as far as I know, he loved it! We will be feeding him Petbroisa for as long as the bag lasts and hopefully will get to order more in the future.

Giveaway: For a free 3-lb box of dog food, email jsididia@gmail.com with your details and you're entered in the raffle.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment