Friday, June 27, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Refill Pack Review



Are you tired of cheap Loom Bands that stink and break easily? Are you looking for the highest quality rainbow band refill pack out there? 

Authentic Rainbow Bandz - Huge Set of 5400 Brightest Colored, Strongest, Individually Packaged Rubber Band Refills - Compatible with All Loom Kits 

Kids have been going crazy over the Rainbow Loom phenomenon sweeping the nation but they want brighter colors and better quality so we designed this refill set for those moms/dads who want the very best, and don't want their child playing with rubber bands made from harmful chemicals and that smell like petroleum. 

Rainbow Bandz offer the best quality rainbow band refills on the market that don't stink and will not easily break like other cheap imitators products leaving your kid frustrated and disappointed. 

Review: I was SO impressed by this Rainbow Bandz refill pack. My sister and I used the Rainbow Bandz loom, and loved it, so we knew this refill pack would be fantastic. The quality of the bands is excellent; the vibrant colors don't "fade" when stretched, and they are very durable as well. Some of them are cut unevenly, but that isn't a huge problem as most of them looked fine.

There are 9 different colors, and 600 bands of each: a whopping 5400 bands total. This is a pack you don't want to miss out on.

My only concern was that they are made in China, as it explicitly says on the package, but since they are latex-free I think the quality should be fine.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment